COMPLETELY CONCEALED WHEN RETRACTED IN “UPPER” POSITION
A TV which is 28″ high (TV plus sound bar, if you are using one) will completely conceal the ComfortVu. Because the mount is only 27″ high, it is virtually hidden from view, unless you are standing completely against the wall, looking at the side.
IMPROVED VIEWING ANGLE AND INCREASED PICTURE SIZE
With the ComfortVu motorized fireplace TV mount fully extended, the TV is lowered to a comfortable viewing position, and awkward viewing angles and neck strain are eliminated. In addition, because the TV has been brought forward, the picture is larger because it’s now closer to the viewer.
USE IT ANYWHERE
In addition to residential use, the ComfortVu is also ideal for commercial applications such as boardrooms, offices, and hotel suites, or for video games. It can be used to lower and bring forward a TV or computer monitor anywhere and in any room or space.
USE IT WITH ANY LARGE TV
It can be used with most 55” – 90” TV’s, weighing as much as 190 lbs.
USE IT AT ANY HEIGHT
Our mount is not limited to applications above a fireplace. It can be mounted at any height, and adjusted to stop anywhere in its travel for more flexible viewing positions
SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED
EASY TO MOUNT
Just mount device to two or three wall studs, on brick, stone, in armoires, flush with wall, etc. There are no special tools required. The TV mount rails affix to the back of the TV, and the TV is lifted and hooked onto the mount.
MADE FOR STRENGTH, BEAUTY, AND LONG LIFE
Our mount is made from aircraft-grade T 6061 aluminum, black powder coated for durability.
MULTI-PROTOCOL REMOTE CONTROL
May be controlled by infrared remote (hand-held remote included), RF (with an optional RF receiver), RS232, RS485, and SPDT (single pole double throw) relay contact closure. A tiny IR receiver is included for easily concealed placement.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND HARDWARE
We include lag bolts, TV screws, 3/16″ drill, Allen wrench, and tie wrap anchors installed to dress cables along the left radial arm.
FABRICATED, ASSEMBLED, AND CALIBRATED IN THE USA
All aluminum parts are fabricated, powder coated and assembled in Madera, California. Constant supervision and a dedication to the highest standards of workmanship assure every unit meets our uncompromising standards
- Completely concealed when the TV & mount are retracted against the wall
- Fits most 55″ – 90″ flat panels
- Supports up to 190 lbs.
- Minimum flat panel height to hide mount is 28”
- Mantel clearance: 12” mantel w/ flat panel mounted 3” above mantel
- Maximum lowering of flat panel: 34”
- Maximum outward travel – wall to rear of flat panel: 25″
- Can be stopped anywhere in its travel
- Mounting: double-stud or triple-stud
- Mount dimensions: 38 3/4” wide, 27” high, 3 3/4″ deep – wall to rear of TV
- Mount weight: 39 lbs
- Power requirements: 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz @ 1.8 Amps and 220 Volts AC, 50 Hz
- Made of aircraft-grade T 6061 aluminum
- Black powder coated for durability
- Ships fully assembled
- Includes IR remote control
- Includes lag bolts, 3/16″ drill, and an Allen wrench
- Includes Metric screws and spacers for TV rails
- Fabricated with precision and integrity in the USA
- Warranty: 1 year on all parts
- Patent pending
- Installation Instructions
Click to view or download Installation Instructions.
How to determine your mantel clearance. Click image to view.